You have no items in your shopping cart.
Noble is a low-production British car company established in 1999 by Lee Noble in Leeds, West Yorkshire and is famous for producing high-speed sports cars with a rear mid-engine, rear wheel drive layout.
The first version of the noble M12 was initially driven by Tiff Needell for the thirteenth episode of the 44th series of original format Top Gear. This version of the car was powered by a 310HP Duratec V6.
Bourne HPPs involvement with the Noble M12 began back in 2012 before the company was formed when our Managing Director undertaking the calibration and engine development of a personal customer’s Noble M400.
Using a bespoke harness and Life Racing F88 ECU with the added airflow of 2 Garrett T28 turbos the power output was increased to just over 700HP with a flat line of Torque in excess of 500Ftlbs starting from 3500RPM. This created a road going monster and with an addition of a 12-position calibration switch multiple maps where created ranging from 480HP all the way up to 700HP to extend the life of the other running gear and aid drivability in all conditions.
The original development of the M400 in 2012 formed the basis of a long-term relationship with Ben Neil Robinson and the subsequent development of his M12, which fitted with a Hollinger 6 speed sequential gearbox, powered its way to a championship victory, breaking multiple class lap records during the season to win the 2021 Club 2WD Time Attack Championship, despite stiff opposition from none other than Spoox Motorsport’s Darren Spooner in his highly developed Peugeot 205 GTI.
Noble M400 Road/Track Car
At the outset, the work performed on this car included the supply of:
- Life Racing F88 ECU with drive-by-wire, 12position calibration switch, closed loop lambda sensor and closed loop knock control as added features.
- Bourne HPP built Duratec V6 engine with forged i
Noble M12 - 2021 Time Attack Club 2WD Champion
For the 2021 championship winning campaign, Bourne HPP supplied and fitted:
- Life Racing F88 ECU with drive-by-wire, Gearbox control,12 position calibration switch, closed loop lambda and closed loop knock control as added features
- Bourne HPP built Duratec V6 engine with forged internals
- Hollinger 6 speed sequential gearbox
- Life Racing paddle shift compressor
- Shiftec Paddle shift actuator