You have no items in your shopping cart.
Our Plug N Play kit is designed to plug straight into the Golf 7.1 with engine codes CJXB and CJXC, after doing so a whole new world of features is available for the car as well as retaining all the standard operations.
Some of the features include the following:
- Live tuning of every aspect of the engines calibration, including signals sent to the DSG
- Full Direct Injection and pump control
- 8 Injector support with 4 port injectors
- Torque Control
- Ability to select desired engine map, boost level, traction and launch control levels through steering wheel buttons
- Fully adjustable launch control with anti-lag strategies and ramp in maps
- Full variable valve timing control
- Flex Fuel control
- Cruise control
- Fully functional with every other ECU on the Car
- Closed loop dual Lambda control
- Fully adjustable closed loop boost control with launch level adjustments and trims for turbo speed, air charge, engine coolant temp, exhaust gas temperatures etc..
- Monitor and trimming of exhaust gas temperatures
- Flat Shift
- Built in data logging using a market leading analysis software of up to 8 hours, with data rates at up to 1000hz
- Rolling antilag / pit lane limiter strategies, great for building boost on a roll
- Antitheft and valet modes
- Super fast connection via RJ45 ethernet port for live tuning anywhere in the world or even remotely if on track if connected to a wireless unit.
- Adjustable traction control strategies based on lateral G and individual wheel speed monitoring.
- 4 programmable target slip maps. An immediate torque reduction can be applied by the ECU via ignition retard or a fuel cut.
- Configurable engine safety trips on all important parameters like oil temperature, oil pressure.
- Fuel pump control of both main, and sub pumps, as well as relative fuel pressure monitoring and limiting in the event of fuel pressure dropping on boost.
- 4 different pedal to throttle angle maps with multipliers for different parameters e.g. speed. Again adjustable via steering wheel buttons
- Configurable individual cylinder closed loop knock control, to suit any cylinder modification with adjustments to frequency, windows for listening and gains for each cylinder.
- Ability to trigger full cylinder shutdown in severe knock conditions.
- Change torque reduction levels on shifts. Essential for very high power applications where the maximum reduction available via the stock ECU is not enough to prevent damage to components
- Ability to change torque ramp in after launch
- Change throttle blip requests to match your torque band. Especially useful on oversized turbo installations.
- Run up to 7bar map sensors
- Control high or low impendence injectors
- Control up to 4 additional injectors for high power installations where staged injection may be required
- Change injector dead times based on voltage levels for proper control
- Change injector end angle to ensure injection point is properly calibrated
- Ability to fit any type of external sensor to monitor and trigger safety trips from anything from crank case pressure to damper position
- Ability to use any size DBW throttle body e.g. Chevrolet LS7
- Wet and Dry – Wet and dry nitrous control with ability to drive solenoids directly and control n20 heaters via pressure monitoring
- Ability to control any external vehicle features based on sensor inputs e.g. adjustable rear wing linked to G force or exhaust control valves
- Connect any race series dash or even one of our Syvecs edition SDM displays
- View any input live with built in scope up to 1000hz
- And much, much more!
Q) Do you control the OEM intake flaps?
A) Yes, This is set in Output Functions – Fan7 (Int...