You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Syvecs Honda Type R 2015+ Kit brings a new level of Engine Management Control to the Honda Type R range with the world’s first complete standalone Engine Control Module.
By simply plugging in the kit, a whole new level of control is available offering the following features:
– Electronic Wastegate Control.
– Adjustable Autoblip (Automatic Heel and Toe) even with the manual gearbox with automatic rev matching.
– Rolling Anti-lag / Pit lane limiter strategies, great for building boost on a roll.
– 8 x switchable maps with the ability to select desired engine map, boost level, traction and launch control levels through steering wheel buttons.
– Control up to 4 additional injectors for high power installations where staged injection may be required.
– Adjustable Knock control.
– Cruise Control.
– Live Tuning of every aspect of the engine’s calibration.
– Adjustable traction control strategies based on lateral G and individual wheel speed monitoring.
– Adjustable Launch Control.
– Direct injection and port injection control.
– Full Variable Valve Timing control.
– Flex Fuel control.
– Fully functional with every other ECU on the Car.
– Closed loop Lambda Control.
– Fully adjustable closed loop boost control with launch level adjustments and trims for turbo speed, air charge, engine coolant temp, exhaust gas temps etc..
– Built in data logging using a market leading analysis software of up to 8 hours, with data rates at up to 1000hz.
– Anti-theft and valet modes.
– Super fast connection via RJ45 Ethernet port for live tuning anywhere in the world or even remotely if on track and connected to a wireless unit.
– Configurable Engine Safety Trips on all important parameters such as oil temperature and oil pressure.
– Fuel pump control of both main and sub pumps, as well as relative fuel pressure monitoring and limiting in the event of fuel pressure dropping on boost.
– 4 different Pedal to Throttle Angle maps with multipliers for different parameters e.g. speed. Again adjustable via steering wheel buttons.
– Configurable individual cylinder closed loop knock control, to suit any cylinder modification with adjustments to frequency, windows for listening and gains for each cylinder. Ability to trigger full cylinder shutdown in severe knock conditions.
– Run up to 7bar map sensors.
– Control high or low impendence injectors.
– Ability to fit any type of external sensor to monitor and trigger safety trips from anything from crank case pressure to damper position.
– Ability to use any size DBW throttle body e.g. Chevrolet LS7.
– Wet and Dry – wet and dry nitrous control with ability to drive solenoids directly and control n20 heaters via pressure monitoring.
– Ability to control any external vehicle features based on sensor inputs e.g. Adjustable rear wing linked to G force or exhaust control valves.
– Connect any race series dash or even one of our partners’ Touchscreen CANBUS adjustment /display units.
– View any input live with built in scope up to 1000hz.
Type R Kit FAQ’s and Help
Q) Can I install different in tank pump?
A) Yes. The FK2 has a basic relay on and off control for the in-tank fuel pump and can be replaced for a bigger one if needed.
Q) How do I change calibration switches?
A) You can have up to 12 calibration options which are controlled via the Up and Down button of the cruise control on the steering wheel.
You will see which calibration you have selected with the tacho going to 2000rpm for position 2, 3000rpm for position 3 etc….
Q) How do I activate Rolling antilag?
A) By pressing the Lim button on the steering wheel.